Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santeee81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Clean air act
    A follow up question I have for the class, is how does the issue of air quality conflict with the issues of energy need and production and economics concerning those plants that emit through smokestacks? Explain.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold air from ac but not enough air flow filter OK coils clean freon is full [ 3 Answers ]

Unit is original fedders from 1972. Gas heat/elec air. Condenser mounted on roof. New thermostate from power co. (they have not started their savings program yet) replaced both motors within last 5 years, along with caps, and the 24/220 contactors. Redone most of the wiring, both above and below....

My air force son act like he hates me? [ 1 Answers ]

I know that we make mistakes trying to bring up our kids but really that attitude my son has toward me as his mom would hurt any concerned mom. He acts like is is ashamed of me and i get this idea some how that he hates me too.,I am so proud of him getting into a great college due to rotc air force...

Why Air Filter Stays Clean? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been inspecting and changing my vehicle air filters for decades. The paper element used to get visually dirty within reasonable amount of driving, but over past ten or more years they appear to stay clean far longer. Way past 30,000 miles. I inspect by holding up to sun or strong light bulb...

In what direction doees the force of air resistance act? [ 1 Answers ]

In what direction does the force of air resistane act?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.