Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MK1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 10:35 AM
    Can false negative pregnancy test happen?
    I had a baby in October of 2011. My periods came back in December and where regular (31-32 days). Right now I'm 7 days late, I had sex with my husband about 3 weeks ago, we only used a condom, it seemed to be good after husband pulled out, we didn't notice anything leaking out of the condom. I took a test at 2 and at 4 dys late. They both were negative. My baby is on breastmilk but I only pump, she never wanted to latch on. I didn't go to see a doctor yet, I guess I want to take another test in few days.
    Is it possible to miss period after having regular ones for few months after giving birth?
    Or have two false negative tests? ( both tests were from different boxes, I had one left from last year, it was still before exp date and one that I just bought)
    I'm really not mentally or physically ready for another baby. We want more children but not just yet. This waiting is killing me but I'm also scared to go to obgyn and find out that I am pregnant.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a false negative pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I ovulated on dec 7 and now its been 5 weeks and 5days. I have a lot of syptoms like moody, tired, trouble sleeping, bloated, cravings. Did anyone ever get a negative pregnancy test for a fews weeks to a few months.

False negative pregnancy test? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my period is 2 days late.. I took a early firstresponse pregnancy test 2 days before my period is due and it came out negative.. Now I have a lot of white discharge coming out.. I had spotting on 18/Jan so I think that's when I ovulate.. Can I white thick discharge mean am pregnant? I will test...

Is it possible to get a false negative pregnancy test [ 2 Answers ]

My period is over a week late I have had light brown spotting etc and feel just like I did with my first child,so I really thought I was pregnant but I took a test and it was negative,I am really confused because I feel pregnant.Is it possible to get a negative test and still be pregnant?

False negative pregnancy test results [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone to miss two periods and when taking an over the counter pregnancy test the results were negative. My concern is the medications that are currently taking : are zoloft, risperdone, akathisia. Is it possible to be pregnant?

Missed period but negative pregnancy test. Did this happen to anyone else? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello!! I am 28 years old, and my period is late for about 7 days now. My breasts have been larger and swollen for about 2 weeks now... I NEVER get swollen breats before my period... I am also incredibly sleepy and it feels that my appetite has changed... I wonder if this has happened to you,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.