Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cindy15 Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2012, 01:39 PM
    HoneyMaid Thanks for concern. He is doing really good. He wrote his organic chemistry exam and done really good. Studying hard for other things. Everyday wake up early in morning and do his exercise before go to university. He did not drink. I hope he will be sober for long time but I always scare. We went wedding party and he was alone at home. My elder son is a doctor. He told me that mom sometime leave him alone in house. So he can figure out himself. He has problem whenever he stays alone get depressed or bored and go to alcohol. When he starts drinking after he has no control over alcohol. Your son stop drinking but he can not stop. His personality changed and have very strong cravings. Now he is keeping himself busy so he can avoid alcohol. It is horrible disease. Last time he give us too much trouble and run away from house. He bought two bottles and drank in park. He drank so much he did not remember anything. I called ambulance and they took him in hospital. They kept him there for four or five days and after this he did not drink. I can give you one piece of advice do no kick your son out of your house. He is your son and you are rich lady your husband is a doctor. Give him support and love. Try your best and believe in Universe. There is a circle in life good and bad. I hope for good circle for you and for myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to handle my husband's binge drinking [ 12 Answers ]

My husband of 3 years has periodic episodes of binge drinking - maybe 5-6 times per year. He drinks and drinks and just doesn't stop. It's typically beer or wine. Usually with family or certain friends. This last year he has embarrassed me in front of my band, my friends and just last week, my...

Binge Drinking or Alcoholic Boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dating a wonderful person for 4 months. We've had reasonable amounts of alcohol together and he hasn't been drunk often- just once on his birthday and he was fine (not a "bad" drunk). He told me he went out of town this weekend for a friend's birthday and he had 14 drinks. FOURTEEN! This...

Binge Drinking [ 5 Answers ]

About 7 years ago my husband started dealing with stress and/or depression by undergoing binge drinking episodes approx. twice a year. This usually consists of drinking himself to sleep and continuously sleeping for approx. 48-72 hours. He stops whenever he is completely out of alcohol and not a...

Binge drinking [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has promised a million times to stop drinking. He has been through therapy over the course of 15 years and knows what he needs to do but he continues to binge drink. He may stay sober for a year or 6 months or maybe two weeks when he gets completely wasted. 4th of July he totalled his...

Possible Solutions Of Binge Drinking [ 4 Answers ]

For Core P.E I Have to present and talk about binge drinking The only thing is I can't think of any ways that you could minimise the harm of binge drinking. You can't just say, take beer out of bars or out of shops there has to be a more detailed and realistic answer Problem is, I can't...

View more questions Search