Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MMJN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 07:15 AM
    Missing persons in France
    I'm looking for some brothers or sisters in France.
    I don't even know if they know obout me, but maybe?

My father went to Sweden at the age of 25 in 1971 to work at a paperindustry . He met my mother and when he returned to France, after about 1 year, she was pregnant.

I know that my father don't want to have any kind of contact, but doday I'm 41 and hope that my younger sisters or/and brothers would have some kind of contact!

I have never met my father, all I have is three photos of him, when he dated my mum and he whas 25 years old.

Hes name is P.D Beighau and he is 66 years now,and at the time I whas born in November 1971 he worked at his fathers company in France.

My hope is to find a brother or sister, and have some kind of contact.
    I look exactly as my dad, as I can tell about the photos that I've got, and my 19 year old son is a copy of him.

:-) Jeannette
    dangroot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Could you please look at my site, interested if some twins went missing in 1962,1964, some one tied wires around my leg bones, I live in Florida, the x rays are on the site. Www.amireallydan.com
    You can email me at [email protected]
    I would like to move some where else,Thanks,Dan Groot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

View more questions Search