Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gerda1964 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 06:48 AM
    Take coloring out
    I want to remove the dark brown from my hair and replace it with a light brown. What do I need?

Check out some similar questions!

Coloring ? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm going to be dying my hair to different colors here real soon, underneath is where I need help, OK I already got the color picked out but I just don't know how I'm supposed to part my hair to make it look right =/. I've seen some sites that say to just pull your hair back and just drop out...

Hair Coloring [ 3 Answers ]

Is it at all possible to go from really dark hair brown hair to bleach blond without frying the heck out of your hair or even passing that yellow banana stage that never changes? :confused: OLOR="DarkRed"]

Hair coloring [ 5 Answers ]

I have blue, purple and pink in my hair but it washes out really quickly so I'm constantly re-dying it. It fade after I've washed my hair about 3 times. Could it be washing out because of the shampoo I use? I also straighten my hair every day, could that also cause it to fade out more quick? What...

Hair coloring [ 1 Answers ]

S it at all possible to go from really dark hair brown hair to bleach blond without frying the heck out of your hair or even passing that yellow banana stage that never changes?

Coloring Disaster [ 6 Answers ]

Hey! I have a problem! My boyfriend is over seas and he will be coming in for my b-day on Septemeber 7. I made a terrible mistake 2 years ago and dyed my naturally, light brown hair, mocha brown then black and stopped dying it since November of last year. The colors are horrible on my hair. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.