Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klondikemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 11:38 PM
    What is this 8 legged bug
    I found this bug in the backyard. It is 7/8 inch long, 3 segments, huge abdomen, extremely narrow waist, tiny pincers, claws (or antenna) the same length as its legs. The legs are about 3/4 inch long. The color is tan, the abdomen is darker.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 13, 2012, 11:45 PM
    A picture tells a thousand words ;)
    Klondikemom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 12:07 PM
    Will post a picture when I can get a good one!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if bug bites are parasites from within my body or bug buts found home? [ 2 Answers ]

I am finding EVERYWHERE what looks like a piece of tobacco (under magnifying glass, definitely not tobacco). Small sliver-like brown (they look like tiny cigars) pieces of what can only be described as burnt ground beef or coffee grounds everywhere. Also, my cat has ear mites and is being...

What is the difference between 10 legged and 8 legged spiders [ 5 Answers ]

Large brown spider, 2 white stripes on back , 8 legged. Sometimes they will jump at you. They have invaded my house. Are they poisionous? How can I safely get rid of them? I would like them outside, way outside.

Three legged bunny [ 3 Answers ]

18 months ago my rabbit, Clive, had to have his front right leg amputated, following an accident I don't know the details of (my ex boyfriend was looking after him while I sorted a place out). At the time the vets and I decided it was far too risky to try and fix. He was 6 months old. Now 2 years...

6 Legged Bug With 2 Pincers in Back [ 4 Answers ]

Since the pictures speak for themselves, I won't describe the bug in too much detail. I found the bug in my residence, and given it's odd look I decided to reach out to all you bug experts out there! The bug was about a half inch long from tip to tip (not including the antennae). The first...

3 Legged Chicken :) [ 4 Answers ]

A man was driving along a freeway when he noticed a chicken running alongside his car. He was amazed to see the chicken keeping up with him, as he was doing 50 mph. He accelerated to 60, and the chicken stayed right next to him. He sped up to 75 mph, and the chicken passed him. The man noticed that...

View more questions Search