Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mama_mia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 10:59 PM
    Brassy gold / orange highlights underdeveloped... I just want something to blend
    What would an medium ash blonde do to my brown hair and roots... am I better of going with a light ash brown?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I correct the brassy red/orange tone left over from One & Only ColorFix? [ 2 Answers ]

My stylist turned my med blonde/brown hair Espresso. I used One & Only ColorFix this morning and now my hair is brassy red/orange. I can live with this over the dark chocolate brown... however, I'd like to fix it. I want to end up with a light brown color. Would I use an Ash medium...

Need to know how to remove orange/brassy tones from hair. [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural blond hair. I dyed it a dark red and it turned violet/plum color. To attempt to get rid of it I bought a color lightener that would lighten my hair so I could color it. It turned it a bronze/copper color. I went to Sally's and bought a Quick Blue bleach with a 30 vol. developing...

Hair is too orange(brassy) [ 3 Answers ]

I had my hair colored last week and highlighted at the salon. My natural color is an ashy blonde. The color looked nice but the hightlights turned out orange. I returned to the salon and she put more highlights in and nothing but white and orange turned up. I went back again and now I am still too...

Brassy gold blonde hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I need to do something to fix my hair, it is just overly hightlighted. I am a natural level 6 -7. I have warm tones in my hair, but NOT red. I have dyed my hair red in the past, but it always fades out too quickly. I am fairly open to suggestions. Basically I just want the least amount...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.