Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whyamihorrible Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Why does she hate me
    Ok I have really liked this girl for a while now. (since 6th grade and by the way I'm in 8th) and every time I go to my 6th period class I get hopeful because I'll try to ask her out after class. One day I finally worked up the nerve to try and talk to her after class. I went up to her and said "hey Alexis can I talk with you for a minute?" and she said "leave me alone and just just go away." after I walked home I sat in my bed and just felt heartbroken. I really like her And I get bullied a lot at school. I just thought maybe the thoughts of going away would end if someone I liked cared. It just made me feel depressed for the weekend. I just want to know how to get her to understand how I feel about her? Please help because I know my parents won't.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 08:49 PM
    You like her, you will like or want to get to know dozens of girls over the years. Some may go out with you, and many of those may only go out once, they will decide it is not what they want.

But sorry, many times they will not be interested. She may be liking someone else right now, she may not want to be interested in boys right now.

May 13, 2012, 08:56 PM
    Ok thanks I've just been kind of depressed and feeling like no one likes me. Which is probabaly true because I get bullied by a lot of people and get made fun of A lot. And people just don't respect me. I thought someone who might even care the slightest bit about me would make me feel better.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

May 13, 2012, 11:23 PM
    Dear, you have some issues I guess. Don't be so insecure. And don't try to be a people pleaser, not everyone is bound to like you. You are a unique person, just be yourself.

And about the bullying, complain to the school authorities.

May 14, 2012, 02:30 PM
    Yea I guess I can open up to more people and try to make a friend. But I don't know why but today in class, we got picked to go into groups about a debate we were doing and people got upset when I got into their groups. :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't hate my job, I hate my co-worker(s) [ 23 Answers ]

Do you ever have a day in the office where everything is going grand until you see that one person that really grinds your gears. Well I have one of those- I make one little mistake and she takes it up with the supervisor immediately when in fact she makes a million or more errors daily. How...

I hate myself and I don't know what to do [ 3 Answers ]

I hate myself and I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to go on a term abroad to China in six days and my parents (who are the best and don't deserve a pathetic daughter like me) already bought flight tickets as well as tickets for them and my brother to come meet me and then go to Vietnam in a...

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option.what should I do? [ 14 Answers ]

I hate myself.I hate my work but have no other option. People near me are OK but are always either scared or are in an licking state. I hate the environment. I can't quit because I hate to learn and what I know is not good enough. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee tell me what shoul I do! anyone!

I hate myself so much [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a 15 year old girl I know it sounds young and don't say its hormones because this really isn't! I know I have a weight problem I'm overweight and it really gets me down I look in the mirror and it literally brings tears to my eyes I hate myself, no clothes ever fit, I have no friends,...

Does she hate me [ 3 Answers ]

Why does my girl of 2 years think I want her to leave me she says I say that in my mind but all I want is her love do you think she wants out but blames me so she can go I want her to stay with me:confused:

View more questions Search