Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wrath40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 11:06 AM
    French pop artist 1980
    Can anyone help me?? Back in the late 80's I remember on MTV a French (I think) woman wearing a white feathered wig, singing this awesome song. I've tried for ages searching YouTube etc but to no avail. In the video I remember some falling in the mud scene... Anyone any ides?

Check out some similar questions!

French 80s pop song [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a french song by a male artist. The lyrics has the words "je fais n'importe quelle"?

Does any one know the name of a pop french whistle song? [ 0 Answers ]

I've heard this song some time ago, but I could not find the name of it... It is sung by a female artist

80's french pop song -title and artist? [ 11 Answers ]

80's french pop with a bizarre video I used to see on an Australian music show called "rage". The song and video are fast paced and semi-animated and the only lyrics I remember (in english) from the chorus are : "sha na na na na na na na na". Not very helpful , but a super catchy track none the...

French song from the 80's (pop) [ 9 Answers ]

I'm looking for some help looking for the title or artist (Female singer)of a french song from the 80's. The only thing that I remenber is the video clip with a girl (singer) and a guy that I think it was a giant. Anybody can help me or ever seen or heard that song.. :confused:

French pop [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of an 80s french pop song I think the band is bertram airplane:confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.