Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonorpete Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 09:21 AM
    90's alternative rock song
    Looking for a song that said "sompething different sompething special "and also "the rain came " it had audience cheering noise in the beginning . It was played on a new wave alternative Chanel early 90's. Thanks in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Rock/alternative song late 90's or early 2000's [ 3 Answers ]

I remembered this song that I used to love from either the late 90's or early 2000's, the video had a guy working in a restaurant and he's singing something along the lines of thank god it's Friday cause Saturday is his fav day. I cannot figure out the name of the song or the band for the life of...

What is this 1990s alternative rock/electronica song? [ 0 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of this song. I tried to Google the lyrics, but didn't find any success Here's the download clip: http://www.mediafire.com/?3f0d1uhpedzme8n

Find song title to 80's or 90's rock song, with lyrics [ 2 Answers ]

I want to find the song title and aritist of an 80's or 90's rock song with the lyrics "She's so hot and cold . . . "

Name this alternative rock song from lyrics [ 1 Answers ]

"you were the enemy when you tried to bring me down" It's a great song and I'd really appreciate some help finding its title and artist

New alternative/rock song [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard this song twice now. It says 'i will take you home tonight, will take you home forever' and is sung by a man. The next line I believe has the word sideline in it. I thought remembering the chorus would be enough to find it online, but I guess I was wrong. Does anyone know what song I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.