Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    143its4me Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Frigidaire refrigerator not cooling
    [I] have Frigidaire refrigerator model # fftr 2126LB top freezer just over a year old. It only cools to 50 degrees in the freezer and the refrigerator. Theirs no frost build up in the freezer[. The evaporater fan is running, the condenser coil fan is running, and the compressor is running. The copper tube exiting the compressor and going up to the evaporater coil is just slightly cool. Since this is a new refrigerator theirs very little dust has accumalated. Theirs no signs of oil on copper tubes or underneath as to a leak in the closed loop system. I checked the thermostat and it will turn the compressor on and off. Frigidaire web sight list no recalls for refrigerators. What's my move? ]

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire refrigerator FRS26BH6CB0 not cooling [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have frigidaire refrigerator model FRS26BH6CB0 that stopped cooling today. I opened back panel, I see fan is working. The condencer I feel is hot to touch. Please me to troubleshoot the problem.

Frigidaire heating and cooling parts [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire heating and cooling unit and was doing some work to it today. When I was finished I was putting the door back on and the automatic turn-off switch broke that connects to the door. My unit is FG6RC 080C-16B. Where could I get a replacement part? Thanks, Alex

Frigidaire Refrigerator/Freezer not cooling/freezing [ 14 Answers ]

We have a Frigidaire refridg/freezer side by side that's 5 or so years old... model # FRS26LF8CWO... It stopped cooling and freezing a few days ago... fans are running... Condenser is almost hot to the touch... I vacuumed coils and fans best I could... Condenser sounds like it wants to run but...

Frigidaire Cooling and Heating Unit [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out more information on my Frigidaire heating and cooling unit outside. The model is FT3BC-030K. I need to find out what seer it is. Please help.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.