Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sisowriter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 11:48 PM
    Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her.
    Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his own age and has ended up cheating on them. Me and Gareth stopped liking each other when he made this other girl pretend to see somebody else so that was 9 months ago. So I told The Girl (Shannon) that I don't want her to end up like all of the other girls he has been out with either a fallback so he could feel special or somebody that gets cheated on with the same girl. When they broke up I didn't say anything she started hanging around me more and you know showing me signs that you look for and then I heard her telling her mate that she was trying to get Gareth back so I almost told her how I feel and she said that she does like him but she doesn't want to keep getting hurt by him.

During this loads of people have been telling me the same thing how Gareth has been saying tons of **** about my family so I have two cases about him now and they are slowly joining so I told others that me or someone else was going to get him and it wouldn't be a beating and she told me that he doesn't mean it so I stopped waited for something else to be said. Then when we were going to meet up this weekend my mum goes in hospital and I couldn't so I told her that and she said it doesn't latest so when I suck up all my nerves ring her and ask her by giving her a sond telling her it about you and wanting to know why I told her I know how there's been someone that you want because you think he will make your life better but if you look around there's someone else so if you want me I'm here. Then she tells me on Facebook that she wants Gareth back so I did the general thing to say " ok " and she then tells me " I just don't know how to get him back" I just say " well I can't help you with him because I don't move backwards and we should move forwards" and she hasn't said anything since.

I'm almost 15 and I don't know what he has over girls that I don't it's like were the same age were both a bit underweight he has a four pack and I have a six and he has special needs but that's not it he goes round telling all these girls about him apparently having sex before when he doesn't even know what a banjo string is and saying he had sex when he was in year six with a girl moving to Australia or he was drunk and woke up to some girl and guessed it just happened so I don't know why she still likes him when he still dates others. Well that's it so if anyone can help please do
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2012, 09:07 AM
    STOP trying to be like him, you should be PROUD you are not him. Buddy, trying to get this one girl whom you've never had any relations with is foolish. If she feels so inclined to chase after this Gareth fool so be it, she is not your problem. There's a saying that comes to mind for your situation, and it's "Don't make someone a priority in your life, if you're only an option in theirs" believe in this my friend. Let her go, and let him go. Find new, better friends, in doing so you will meet new, and better girls. You're almost 15, you have a LIFETIME ahead of you. Enjoy it kid, don't waste it.

Also like to add that you are a very talented writer for your age, many kids come on here and type non sense and use improper grammar. Be proud for who you are, and stop comparing yourself to others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean when guy that you like says he likes you and another girl? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I went to homecoming dance yesterday (oct 29,11) while they announced the senior king/queen ,Junior,sofmore,freshman prince/princess I hugged him and gave him kiss on the cheek and told him that a loved him. Then we went outside and talked and he told me that he like s me a lot but likes another...

I love this guy and he loves me but he's with another girl who he likes [ 42 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and the guy I love is 17. We've been friends for a bit and we "talked" for a while. I am his first love and the only girl he has ever said I love you too. He is the first guy I've truly loved and would do anything for. We talked on and off because I didn't know what I really...

A girl likes me and this other guy. We both like her too. What should I do? [ 25 Answers ]

I'm 17 year old boy and She is 16... She said she Really likes me and wants to date me. I do want to date her too... hell she's always on my mind. The issue is that she likes this other guy which seems pretty cool but he's kind of crazy in his own way. But anyway She Likes him and me and can't...

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

Shy guy likes outgoing girl at school [ 11 Answers ]

To be honest I ent that shy, but I am quiet. I tend not 2 speak when I ent got nothing 2 say. Well I like this girl at schl, she used 2 date my friend, but they stopped now. She and him still speaks, and I asked her on msn if she still liked him like that. However, me and her neva speak at schl, we...

View more questions Search