Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gma1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 11:11 PM
    Colors for women in their 60's
    I was a dark brunette with red highlights as child and teen, for the last 48 years I have used this same shade, last couple of years have played with going lighter but seems too golden red. I have always heard as we age we should lighten our hair color. Is a medium reddish brown too dark for 63 year old, I have brown eyes and would be considered a "warm" skin tone. Thank you for any help. Dianna

Check out some similar questions!

This movie is from the 60's or 70's about a man and women falling in love in college [ 0 Answers ]

This movie is from the 60's or 70's about a man and women falling in love in college then goes different ways. One end up on the west coast and one on the east, the women is a artist and the man is a Orchestra leader or in that type of business. In the end they get together around christmas? Any...

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Monitors colors suddenly gone... can't see the original colors while playing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys, I formatted my PC this Wednesday as I have not formatted it for 18 months.. & installed my games when I play game on my screen suddenly all colors messed up.I restarted it twice but no luck..? I don't know wats happening.. u guys any got idea.. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.