Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08322443 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Why would my husbands female friend not include me in their friendship?
    My partner of a few years has a few female friends. He does have one that has previously asked him to be a father to her having a child. He said 'no'. She has asked again since we started dating and again he said 'no'. They are still friends and she only invites him out to dinner, lunch, movies etc and never includes me.

She is now pregnant to another male donor, but asks my partner to come to the medical appointments and ultra-sounds. Again I am never included or asked to be a part of it. She has even taken him to meet her parents for a dinner, again I am not included. She texts and calls him quite regularly. I am curious if this is OK. It doesn't sit well with me and wonder if I am being over the top.

I have male friends, but always come around to our house and my partner is a part of our friendships and he is now good friends with my male friends.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 01:40 PM
    Its okay as long as he refuses her, because she is determined to get him to donate it seems!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 13, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Does your partner know how you feel? Why is he so involved in her life? He is the one who needs to say something to her or else he needs to start backing off on his level of involvement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If your husbands female friend has no respect for you, should it still be okay for th [ 3 Answers ]

If my husbands female friend has no respect for me, should it still be okay for them to be friends, if he tells me I have NOTHING AT ALL TO WORRY ABOUT?

Husbands female friend [ 30 Answers ]

My husband made a female friend at work and introduced her to me and her husband. We were all friends and hung out together often for about a 1 1\2 year. This woman and I even became close friends talking and visiting with our kids eveyday. His fondness for her always bothered me a bit. She was a...

My husbands close female friend [ 9 Answers ]

I´ve been married for 15 years, my husband met a woman a year ago, he is very close to her, visit her, spend many hours on the phone talking to her, and hangs around with her a lot. He says she is just a friend, he says he is not sexually interested in her. They share a lot of interest in common....

View more questions Search