Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bucko77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Brake/clutch engine start interlock switch (limit switch per Murray)
    I have a 12 yr old,10hp, 30inch cut Murray riding mower which wouldn't start. After eliminating the battery, starter, solenoid and ignition switch as being the problem, I found that the plate that slides backwards to depress the button on the interlock switch is not coming back far enough to depress the switch button.

Is there a way to adjust the travel distance of the sliding plate described above?

Check out some similar questions!

Have a limit switch problem on my heater, do not know where to look for this switch [ 1 Answers ]

Have a limit switch problem do not know where to look for this switch

Murray mower will not start with new solenoid & switch [ 20 Answers ]

I have a 14hp OHV Murray riding mower. When I turn the key I got no response. Battery is new and voltmeter reads 12.4. I first tested the solenoid by jumping the terminals. (Meter reads 12.4 at battery side of solenoid as well) This made the starter turn sluggishly or just bump the flywheel, and...

My 93 honda civic.replace starter,distrubter,clutch switch,ingnition, won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 93 honda civic 6.1 Ex 5 spd.I have replaced starter,iginition,distrubter,clutch Switch,main relay. Checked all fuses. It won't make a sound, I hear a little clicking Sound under the hood seem like it's around the throttle body area. I checked all the Wires for corrosion and tightness....

Ford Truck Clutch Interlock Switch [ 2 Answers ]

On a 1987 Ford F-150 standard shift truck the clutch interlock switch is apparently used to simply close the circuit for the starter switch when the clutch is fully depressed - in order to prevent starting without depressing the clutch. When it no longer works - i.e. : the starter will not work...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.