Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deannaWINS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 06:09 PM
    What's that movie called
    Hi, I watched a movie a while ago. I forget what it's called. It's where this samurai type guy fights with 2 swords and kills people who try to kill him. He found a baby from the people who try to kill him. He takes the baby in and looks after her. People on his side are trying to kill him and the baby now. He moved to this abandoned type circus thing where heaps of people live. He now works as a laundry man. What is this movie called? Please help me
    melkav Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2012, 09:49 PM
    Sounds like "The Warrior's Way"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw on non-cable TV a WHILE ago, it was prob from the 90s or early 2000s, it's a about a woman who kidnaps a girl. One scene I remember is they are baking together and the girl messes up and the woman freaks out and makes her do it again. I remember at the end the girl is...

What's that movie called [ 0 Answers ]

I think it was a 90s disney movie but one scene I remember was this woman with red hair and pointy ears giving this boy cookies that were poisonous in the woods. It was either on disney or abcfamily

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of the movie but it was like a kid wishes for something and a girl in beach wear just happens to fall into his bed and he says thank you god.. that's the only thing I can remember , I didn't see the movie I was channel surfing and seen a commercial of something like that...

What's the movie called [ 1 Answers ]

When a guy from prison wants to escape so he tells a guard to help but he gets stuck in the same cofin as him

What's that movie called [ 2 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy. I know I recently saw a movie that ends with a closeup of a sword in stone and the moss has strategically covered the engraving on the blade so it ends up reading EXCALIBVR. I just want to know what this is so I can stop trying to figure it out and just watch what I'm sure...

View more questions Search