Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yaniv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Is love marriage allowed in reddy caste?
    Hi I like a Muslim girl and we both are in serious relationship from past 5 months and both of us want to get married to each other but the problem here is caste. I am a Hindu and she is a Muslim she has already spoken about this to her parents and her parents have not agreed and started searching for a guy. I was ready to take this a step forward and tell it to my parents who are even more strict and very particular about caste.

I am clueless and I am ready to marry her and convince her parents and mine irrespective of the fact they will agree or not but since she does not want to hurt her parents and does not want me to speak to her parents at any cost I am in no mans land and don't know what to do. I am going to work from the US for another 8 months and will be going back to India after it. She is going to get married by December.

Can you help me out on what should I do as the more I try to forget her the more I miss her and want her in my life but again I am scared of the consequences.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2012, 02:42 PM
    If her parents and your parents are still believing in the traditional ways, there is no hope that you two will marry. It is very sad that the older generation does not open their hearts and minds to new ways of love and faithfulness. Finally, in my country (US), races can intermarry and lovers with different religions can marry now in 2012, but it has taken years for that to happen. I hope that will become true in your country someday.

Meanwhile, unless your girl is willing to run away from home and begin life with you in another country, with no worry about parents and traditions, this relationship will not move forward.
    yaniv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 02:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    If her parents and your parents are still believing in the traditional ways, there is no hope that you two will marry. It is very sad that the older generation does not open their hearts and minds to new ways of love and faithfulness. Finally, in my country (US), races can intermarry and lovers with different religions can marry now in 2012, but it has taken years for that to happen. I hope that will become true in your country someday.

Meanwhile, unless your girl is willing to run away from home and begin life with you in another country, with no worry about parents and traditions, this relationship will not move forward.
    Hi thanks for the reply, I did ask her that question too but she was not ready for it and she was the one who asked me out and initially I did not want to get into a relationship her because of the consequences later but now its in such a situation that she is not able to forget me also and she wants to satisfy her parents too and in this process I am going crazzy and don't know what to do because its really hard for me to forget her and even if I try doing it she comes back saying sorry if I hurt you take care and will always miss you and this emotional torture makes me to reply at least to make sure I am there for her till she gets married but I know its going to be really painful for me later once she gets married to someone.. I really don't know what to do!!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 12, 2012, 04:31 PM
    You leave her alone Now! The time you spend in the US should help. You will be busy with work and can meet other people.
    amithreddy93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2013, 11:03 AM
    NO seriously if you belong to reddy caste you have zero chances of getting married to a girl of different caste unless and until you run away from home . So leave it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mom is not allowing inter caste love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Im 27 yrs old... working in MNC... She is of different caste.. Mom is not agree for same... I can't hurt mom... What should I do? / She can't live without me... *** suggest

How to convince parents for love marriage when same caste of both [ 1 Answers ]

How to convince parents for love marriage when same caste of both

View more questions Search