Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cws456 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Pentair superflo there are three wires black,purple and green-black to L1?
    Wiring pentair superflo pool pump 230 volt. There are three wires black,purple and green. I ASSUME BLACK GOES TO L 1 PURPLE TO L 2 AND GREEN TO GROUND. Is that correct?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 12, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Sounds right.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Junction box with 4 black and white wires and two green wires [ 0 Answers ]

I am installing a ceiling fan in the bedroom. The juction box in the ceiling has 4 black and white wires coming into it. Two of the 4 black and white wires have a green wire also. The wires coming from the ceiling are as follow: black wire, white wire, green wire and black and white wire. I hooked...

Three white wires & three black wires to dimmer switch with 2 black wires - Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm installing a new dimmer switch and when I removed the old on/off switch, I found 3 white cables all tied together and 3 black cables. I know that the cables also connected to the light switch in the guest room. I just don't know what to do with my 2 black wires from my new dimmer switch, and...

Black, red, black, purple wires for ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, old switch broke in half. Four wires exist. Red, balck, purple, and a thicker black. My hampton switch from Lowe's says there should be a yellow, and orange wire. How do I arrange this. Note: unknown ceiling fan model, came with house

Connecting red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wir [ 2 Answers ]

How to connect red black tan and wires to ceiling fan with blue black green and white wires

Blower motor has 4 wires- black, red, purple, green? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello again, I am attempting to test the blower motor I have now removed from the furnace still attached in the fan. I noticed the green wire which is obviously the ground was cut off at the bolt it is attached to apparently some time ago. There are three other wires coming out of the motor- Black,...

View more questions Search