Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    repete68 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 10:03 AM
    Hvac condenser fan
    Help wiring for new condenser motor

Check out some similar questions!

HVAC Condenser motor replacement [ 0 Answers ]

I have an Amana condenser unit RHE30A29 that the fan motor went bad. I was told an A O Smith 629A was the replacement since GE does not make the original motor any more. I would like to where the wires go to.

Replacing a Rheem 5 wire condenser fan motor with an Emerson 4 wire condenser Fan [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Rheem a/c unit that the fan motor quit. I took all the information off the old motor and went to a local supply store and they cross-referenced the numbers and gave me and Emerson motor. All the specs are the same, 1/5 HP, 1075 RPM, 60 Hz, 1.3 Amp, single phase. When I got home, I took...

How do I disconnect an HVAC condenser [ 2 Answers ]

I have an oil burning furnace with an AC attachment inline, connected to the compressor (I'm assuming) which is located outdoors. I have to move both the furnace and the compressor and to do this I need to disconnect them at the furnace. I have a feeling we have refridgerant in the unit and I...

Repair hvac condenser [ 1 Answers ]

I am repairing an hvac unit condenser I replaced the fan motor that already had the wires removed now I don't knew where they go. When I bought the motor I was given a small capacitor with two poles the unit already had a three pole capacitor what do I do please help as for putting the wires back?

Hvac condenser wire hoop up [ 3 Answers ]

The two 24 volt wire that runs from the condenser to the mother board of a goodman heating unit go on what terminal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.