Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PieterJJ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 07:23 AM
    Netgear GGN 2200M router
    Is it possible to setup my Netgear GGN 2200M router to work as WiFi accesspoint? I want to connect it by ethernet cable to my Mega 105wr router so I can have the WiFi access in a central point in my house..
    EyeNoNothing Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2012, 05:53 AM
    Set up the wifi access security the same as though you were using the device as a router. Assign the device an address on your network (only used for management). Turn off the DHCP server on the device. Plug the ethernet cable into one of the ethernet ports. Your wireless devices should be able to reach the internet through the other router now.
    PieterJJ Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2012, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeNoNothing View Post
    Set up the wifi access security the same as though you were using the device as a router. Assign the device an address on your network (only used for management). Turn off the DHCP server on the device. plug the ethernet cable into one of the ethernet ports. Your wireless devices should be able to reach the internet through the other router now.
    Thanks a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Netgear router [ 1 Answers ]

I am using netgear modem I couldn't get access to Yahoo page or oassportindia.gov.in page coul any one help me now I am also not getting access to 198.168.0.1

Netgear router [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, I have my netgear router installed and working with my modem but I lost my installation cd and I want to set up a password, can I? And if I can how to?

Reconfiguring a netgear router [ 4 Answers ]

I need to reconfigure my netgear router. Can someone help with this issue?

I need to reconfigure my NETGEAR Router [ 2 Answers ]

My internet provider has confirmed with me that I have a successful internet connection (obviously, because I am writing this), but they tell me I have to Reconfigure my router and won't help me past that. I have a Netgear WGR614 v4 wireless router. I had some issues with my provider over the...

View more questions Search