Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ParkerBKg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 06:03 AM
    Have problems with mouse on Zt desktop
    My Zt desktop mouse some times works and sometimes can't open anything by right mouse button.Have to resort to click on program and then click on play or run to get app to open.Have reloaded software 2 times,but problem always shows back up.Zt tech support has not been a lot of help.Last call to them ,was advised to adjust click speed for mouse.This problem doesn't occur all the time,appears to have mind of it's own.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 06:23 AM
    I suspect the mouse. Might be the clicking mechanism inside the mouse or the cable.

Solution:
    Buy another mouse. The are VERY VERY cheap.

Cheers
    Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have a short in my mouse port on my Desktop. [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse won't work anymore. My computer no longer recognizes the mouse. I tried it on another computer, fine no problem. I just bought this mouse about 6 weeks ago, so I know there is a problem with the computer, keyboard works fine though. How can I fix this problem?

Problems With The Mouse. [ 2 Answers ]

Sometimes if I leave my laptop for a few minutes while I'm doing something else I come back to it and the mouse has completley frozen and I can't do anything else, so I have to shut it down and start again! Why does this happen? Please help me ! :confused:

Mouse problems [ 4 Answers ]

How do I clean my mouse?

View more questions Search