Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asker33 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2012, 04:48 AM
    Skinny jeans with a dress fashionable?
    Hey,
    So tonight I'm going to a disco. I was thinking of wearing dark skinny jeans, because I'm out of leggings, with a black and white stripy dress that hit's just above the knee. As it's quite dull colours I am wearing simple gold accessories, like pumps and nail paint. Opinions? Thanks :) x
    Asker33 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Help!! X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink skinny jeans. [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Mkay, so I have some floresent pink skinny jeans. WHat would be best to wear with them? (Top, shoes etc etc) Thank you (: X

Skinny Jeans [ 2 Answers ]

What store or place can I go 2 buy skinny jeans for girls 12 years old and the price is under $20 and the skinny jeans are beautiful and the skinny jeans must be very skinny on the waist and legs!!

Skinny jeans? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a big girl. About a size 9/10. And I am dyeing for some skinny jeans!! But I need stretchy type but that still get very tight at the bottom and oh yea the hard part is I am SHORT! So most normal jeans don't fit. Please if anyone knows of a brand that has like long regular and short cut SKINNY...

Skinny Jeans? [ 1 Answers ]

Help me find skinny jeans to fit me!

Is it still fashionable to use stockings at work? Ok to use them with Jeans? [ 5 Answers ]

I am an architect, recently shifted from Bangalore to a Kochi. I have some scars in my legs as well as a mark on my foot. I use stockings - personally I don't like them because it is not comfortable for whole the day, sweat, smell issues... Bangalore it was OK but here, I am the only one...

View more questions Search