Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacqui101097 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 03:14 AM
    How do I get rid of semi permant dye ?
    Heyy I have medium blonde hair and I dyed it with a natuarl red and it turned out bright red and looks horrable I need it gorn know how can I do that??

Check out some similar questions!

Most quick way to get rid of semi-permanent dye on recently bleached hair [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am new to all this but you seem to be very good at answering questions! My daughter had lovely highlights in her light brown hair but wanted to go an all over blonde. She used a high-lift blonde dye and the result was very light but a bit brassy. Having dyed my own hair for years, I...

Pink dye over semi-perm brown dye over highlights? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I've just bought a stargazer semi-permanent pink (magenta) colour rinse, the dye is ammonia free . My natural hair colour is medium brown but I got blonde highlights in it three months ago and they are still growing out. I want to put the pink dye in but I don't want my hair to be two...

Semi-permenant dye gone wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Naturally I have dark blonde and some light blonde highlights About 2 and half months ago I dyed my hair light caramel brown When it dyed it pulled red and it was more red than brown It said it was semi-permenant but it actually permanently dyed my hair (it hasn't gone away and my hairstylist...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.