Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adirondack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 07:03 PM
    Any hope?
    Hello I'm 19 and was born in newburgh ny in April of 93. I have my fathers name <name removed> and my birth name (same as his). Even with this info I'm having a lot of issues looking for him. He was around 24 at the age of my birth at my mom was 18ish
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 11, 2012, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Adirondack View Post
    Hello I'm 19 and was born in newburgh ny in april of 93. I have my fathers name <name removed> and my birth name (same as his). even with this info im having alot of issues looking for him. He was around 24 at the age of my birth at my mom was 18ish
    There is always hope... but you have to be ready for the fact its possible you might never find him. And even if you do... he may not want to talk to you as sometimes happens and is his right if he chooses so.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:17 PM
    Do you know any of his relatives?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hope. [ 13 Answers ]

I'm almost 22, I've never dated a girl, I'm financially unstable, I hate my job, I hate the job I'm going to school for, I hate the thought of working for the next forty something years and then waiting to die, I'm certain if I ever did get married I'd soon thereafter get divorced, I'm certain if I...

Is there any hope? [ 19 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 2 years. (will be 3 years in october) The first year was wonderful. We dated for a year, then married. I had a 3 year old daughter who is now 5 almost 6. he is a wonderful dad. And I really do not want to break that up between them. I know if we divorce...

Is there any hope! [ 12 Answers ]

IM SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG MSG... BUT I REALLY NEED HELP... IM NOT READY TO GIVE UP ON HER... PLEASE HELP ME OUT PPL... (dont just view this post... give me your say on it... may it be just 1 line or so). I'm a 17yr old guy... my girlfriend.. or ex.. is 16... we went out for 1yr and 3 months.....

Is there any hope? [ 7 Answers ]

Please be straight with me. I'm 22 years old and I can't get a girlfriend for any thing at all. Now I can get to her friendship but I can't get her to love me. Or if I see a girl I want to maybe be with I can't get her to like me, you know i'll see her and I don't know what to do. and yes I do be...

Is there any hope for me? [ 2 Answers ]

My question is if you have an abortion what are your chances for concieving again? I had one 5 years ago and now me and my boyfriend have been trying and nothing. Any advice?

View more questions Search