Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nana1994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Night school for juniors in high school near winona way
    I am looking for a night school so I can make up 120 credit's that I am missing and I was looking for a night school near a street called Winona way.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
    You will need to talk to your high school Counselor to see if they have any approved and accredited schools located in that area.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 11, 2012, 07:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nana1994 View Post
    I am looking for a night school so i can make up 120 credit's that i am missing and i was looking for a night school near a street called Winona way.
    Is this in South Africa? Or St Vincent.. or in the Bahamas...

We don't have a clue WHERE on the planet this is... you are going to have to give us some more information since I'm sure there is more than one street on earth that's called Winona Way, and its possible more than one of them might have a school near it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:22 PM
    I thought it was a place in upstate NY,? I assumed a name without asking again.
    nana1994 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 02:59 PM
    No that is in California and okay I can talk to them then
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 12, 2012, 07:00 PM
    How old are you? Isn't that an aweful lot of credits? Frequently Asked Questions - High School (CA Dept of Education)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 12, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ballengerb1 View Post
    How old are you? Isn't that an aweful lot of credits? Frequently Asked Questions - High School (CA Dept of Education)
    It really is. I'm not sure how the schools in the States work, but in Canada you need 100 credits to graduate. The main courses are worth five (Math, science, Language Arts, Social Studies), and the rest are worth 3.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

High School Night Schooling [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior enrolled at North Bullitt High School and I have to say I did slack off a lot my junior year. Now I'm in a pickle, inorder for me to graduate I need to make up a sum of classes. This is my question is there anywhere that offers night schooling for an enrolled high school syudent? I...

Night school for high school? [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get to night school?

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

View more questions Search