Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warren mostrom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 04:56 PM
    What should a 13 year old boy get for his birthday?
    Its almost my birthday and I'm a boy I'm turning 13. I love sports paintball and lots of other stuff what should I tell my mom I want?? /
    cupcake obsesso Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

May 11, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Well do you want a I pad? Um... a Xbox?? What do you prefer? Lol I don't know its your birthday!! =]
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:34 PM
    What do you want, what type of economic income does your mom live at.

For some just getting a afternoon at a fast food place could be a big treat. For others a trip to Disney world would be nothing.

But video games ( what ever one you use, if you do) A trip to some local attraction.
    Membership to some group or activity you would like to do
    accordion swag Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 23, 2012, 08:18 PM
    I am a boy turning 13 in about 10 days which is why I was searching for crap to ask for, anyway that's not the point, I like music art and decorating/sorting stuff and I asked my parents for an accordion, a dog, paint and canvases, a lawn mowwer, some video games for my 3ds and a birthday party.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have two spirits in our house, a ten year old boy and someone else. The boy is sca [ 6 Answers ]

We have had a ten year old boy sprit in our house for many years. There is another spirit here as well. He is not so nice. He has tormented my son for many years. Apparently, the young boy is scarred of the other spirit. The boy will not speak to me. The boy lives in my sons room, so does the other...

What to get my boy friend for his birthday? [ 4 Answers ]

Hes turning 18, and I'm 15. We have only been dating for abour 3 months. His birthday is in late April, he won't tell me what he wants he said we wanted to be surprise him. He's in a band, he loves musix, shoes, xbox. But I want to do something really speical.

What to get a 15 year old boy for his birthday? [ 42 Answers ]

... so... this is for the mid-teens. My brother is turning 15 next week... and I have yet to get him a gift. Actually, I got him a gift, but I want supplements to the gift. So. What do you get a 15 year old boy? No budget really... I mean... granted, cheaper is a tad bit better... so...

What do I get my best boy mate for his 17th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what to get him as we only met like a couple off months ago but he has helped me so much and I don't know what to get him help

View more questions Search