Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whitemountain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 12:19 PM
    Lost Lady
    Looking for Mary Ann Ward, lived in Daytona Beach Fl in early to mid '60s with her father. She went to Seabreeze HS, lived on Halifax Dr, and knew Fred Futch and Mike Angell. She worked for the Thurman Oil Company and moved back to Ohio sometime around '65-'66.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Need the artis for. Lady you bring me up when I'm down Lady you changed my life around [ 1 Answers ]

Its and older group and a african american group

Hey lady you lady you're a contedted mother [ 1 Answers ]

Hey lady... You lady... I've been to California... I've been to paradise.. You belong to me

You.S. Movie lady's apartment is burnt,lost job,no benefits so lives as a bag lady [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on t.v. several years ago. Probably made in the 1960''s. I recalled it was Bette Davis, but can find nothing regarding this film with her starring in it. In the movie she had her own apartment, but it was completely burnt in a fire. She also lost her job & could not claim benefits....

The little old lady [ 2 Answers ]

There  was a little old lady, who every morning stepped onto her front porch, raised her arms to the sky, and shouted "'PRAISE THE LORD!'   One day an atheist moved into the house next door.He  became irritated at the little old lady. Every  morning he'd step onto his front porch after her and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.