Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    newbiehealthmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 11:56 AM
    High blood pressure looking for help
    Have been suffering with High Blood pressure since the birth of my son he is two now. I've been trying been taking the drugs the doctors are giving me, but don't see an end to this High blood pressure. They keep telling me that once you are diagnosed you will be on the drugs for the rest of your life. I don't believe that. I am going to try herbs and supplements to try to get my life back. If anyone knows of any good wholistic methods that would help me please let me know. I would appreciate any help and feedback.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 02:47 PM
    First it is why do you have high blood pressure, there are several possible causes.

First and foremost, it is your diet and weight that controls one type of blood pressure issue,
    The next is stress. Nothing will stop that unless you get rid of the stress, change jobs, counseling and so on.

Exercise can help greatly with control.

But most over the counter "water" pills, there are many in health food stores, these work basically the same way as some of the prescription medication.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low water pressure causing high blood pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have low or no hot water pressure to the downstairs bathroom. I've replaced the cartridges, valves and hot water heater, still no pressure... help.

High Blood Pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I was told that by drinking a class of red wine helps lower your bloods pressure, is that true, if so, which red wines are the sweetest and taste more like fruit?

High Blood Pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a senior citizen, was told in the past month I have High Blood pressure, my medication Lisinopril 20mg 2 daily Toprol XL 50mg 1 daily ? My pulse rate has come down quite a bit, my Blood pressure has come down a little In my limited knowledge, I thought when the heart didn't pump...

I'm a senior citizen, was told in the past month I have High Blood pressure my medication Lisinopril 20mg 2 daily Toprol XL 50mg 1 daily ? My pulse rate has come down quite a bit, my Blood pressure has come down a little In my limited knowledge, I thought when the heart didn't pump...

I'm a senior citizen, was told in the past month I have High Blood pressure my medication Lisinopril 20mg 2 daily Toprol XL 50mg 1 daily ? My pulse rate has come down quite a bit, my Blood pressure has come down a little In my limited knowledge, I thought when the heart didn't pump...

View more questions Search