Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Broyster87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
    I need answers please
    My husband was arrested while on probation and he received a Stet. Then he was arrested because they said it was VOP. His Lawyer not public defender said they can't charge him because he wasn't charged with anything he just received a Stet. He is currently locked up with no bail and his lawyer but in a motion for a speedy trial and he sai that can take about 5-30 days but he goes for bail review today. What do you think will happen today and when he goes to trial?

Check out some similar questions!

Needs some Answers [ 9 Answers ]

Will a death threat from the Mother help the Father in a Custody Battle? I have pictures of my children's Mother drinking while pregnant, drinking while she is breast feeding and letters from her to me explaining how she wants to get messed up while she states the fact that she knows she...

Look over my answers to q. [ 8 Answers ]

Q. A cylinder is measured and found to be 27 m long and 34 m in diameter. 1. What is the radius of the cylinder? Would the answer just be 34/2=17 2. What is the volume of the cylinder in m3? I got an answer of 2.45*10^4 Are my answers right? Thank you

Tell me some answers [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with my english n maths

Need answers [ 4 Answers ]

I am on felony probation and I asked for a early discharge and I was denied 4 months ago in nyc can I ask again and how to go about it Did not have any fines not any thing else just felony probation for 5 years and 2 years and six months came up and I was denied can I ask again to be let off...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.