Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kb1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 09:07 AM
    Foster care for step daughter
    My step daughter is refusing to re locate to Australia with the family she is 15 years old . Her natural farther told her he would have her only at the last minute to change her mind. She has been told that she must come with myself and her mother she insist she will run away before going to Australia and had stipulated she wants to go into care . Is this even at all possible for her ?

Check out some similar questions!

Can my daughter be returned or leave foster care when she's 16 [ 4 Answers ]

I was in a violent relationship, dad had died, my mum abandoned me & numerous other things were going on. I approached social services for help, They suggested I puy my children in care until I get sorted, I said no but will let them stay wiv my aunt for a few weeks. My intention was to let them...

My daughter in foster care [ 12 Answers ]

I have a one year old daughter who has been put into foster care. Our daughter has Failure to Thrive and has had congenital cataracts with both lens removed (Right eye is very Underdeveloped) at 5 months, She has 80% chance of getting glaucoma. She has been involved with infants and toddlers for...

Could my daughter go into foster care. [ 11 Answers ]

My ex was recently awarded sole decision making as well as res custody of our 4 yr old daughter. Today I put a restrainer on him because he was constantly calling harassing me and rubin it in my face. He is court ordered to pay spousal support and has been doing so threw the USPS. I believe him...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.