Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Paranoid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2004, 03:36 AM
    Pregnant?
    I'm wondering if I'm pregnant. My breasts are swollen and sore, I have head ache and back ache, my stomach is bloated, I have been feeling nauseas and nearly vomitted on a few occasions, I have to pee a lot, I have also been having a lot of drastic mood swings and food cravings, and some cramping in my abdomen. Could this be anything else? PMS?

I lost my virginity on September the fourth. I got my period a couple days later- It was darker than ususal, but pretty normal otherwise. Since, it's been a lot lighter and only lasting a few days. My period in October came at a regular time, but in November it didn't. I still have not gotten my period this month. Normally I would've by now, but because it came late last month, I'm going to wait another week before taking a pregnancy test. Is it possible I could've gotten pregnant and still had some bleeding? I had sex three times with my boyfriend three days to a week after I got my period in November (I'm not exactly sure)- Could I have gotten pregnant from that? Me and my boyfriend haven't used any form of birth control since we started having sex, and I know we should have. In the back of my head, something keeps telling me that there is no way I could be pregnant and I'm just being paranoid. But then I have this other, more instinctive feeling, that I am. I just wish that it would be next week so I could take a test and be sure... But it would help if I could just hear what everyone else has to think.
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Dec 9, 2004, 09:23 AM
    <I had sex three times with my boyfriend three days to a week after I got my period in November (I'm not exactly sure)- Could I have gotten pregnant from that?>

Yes, you could.
    A pregnancy test, if done correctly, at the right time, will sort this out.
    Paranoid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2004, 06:45 PM
    Thanks for replying. I am definitely going to take a pregnancy test next week. I am hoping that that won't be too soon...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I pregnant? [ 44 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: please somebody tell me if this sounds like I am pregnant. I started with a thick whitey discharge that didn't smeel or itch Veins especially in my breasts started to show more Breasts look like they have grown slightly Feel fluey, stuffy nose all the time but...

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search