Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ag123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 07:09 AM
    inside gum tissue swollen
    I took some dental x rays about 10 or so days ago. The X ray holder was causing me pain. I didn't say anything because I figured the x ray was going to take just a few seconds and that's it. I held it in my mouth for around a minute and it was hurting the bottom / inside of my gums. After that, it was hurting me and I developed a bump in that area. After a few days to a week the pain went away, however the bump still remains. Is this common? I know now that I should have told my dentist that I was uncomfortable and to give me maybe a smaller x-ray holder...

Check out some similar questions!

Pain and swelling in gum tissue after crown prep [ 8 Answers ]

On Feb 24 I had two teeth on the lower right side preped for a bridge. The teeth were prepared and temporary crowns put on. I had pain durng the freezing and needed extra to copletly stop an pain during treatment. Once the freezing came out I was in such pain I went to a pharmacy and got tylenol....

Wisdom tooth pulled. Gum surrounding it still swollen? Why? [ 1 Answers ]

Had my wisdom tooth pulled. Had been given me problems off and on. Now the gum surrounding it is still swollen like it used to be before it was pulled. I do smoke, and when I yearn sometimes my jaw moves and hurts the gums. What can I do for this discomfort?

Loose gum tissue after extraction [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a tooth extracted on 2/12/10. After the swelling went down I noticed there was a somewhat long hard thing sticking out of my gums. I begin to move my mouth around and it came loose and began to travel through my gums. I also felt as if it stuck me at times. I immediately returned...

Woke up with swollen upper inner left gum as well as my uola and I can't eat. [ 3 Answers ]

My upper inner left gum is swollen and my uvola is enlarged. I tried to eat but its painful to swallow. Any suggestions as to what might have caused this? I brush my teeth every day and every night.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.