Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Don Snavely Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:03 PM
    U.S. Postal Service budget
    Does the U.S. Postal Service budget show a profit if you delete the employee benefits
    And pensions that is in it's budget but not in other federal departments?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 10, 2012, 10:29 PM
    Probably, you'd have to go and do that excersise.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 11, 2012, 03:15 AM
    Browse GAO reports.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2012, 07:20 AM
    But that is the issue, other agencies do not make profits, since they are not in business.
    I have not seen the FBI ever make a profit , I have not seen fish and game make a profit.

The post office is suppose to , which is the issue, It is set up to be a business, thus why all of its cost are looked at.

You can't say, well WALMART would have made a profit, if you did not include the employee pay and benefits. They would still lose money, since they don't have other funds to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is postal identification card issued by POSTAL DEPARTMENT OF INDIA , is it an govt.ID [ 0 Answers ]

Is postal identification card issued by POSTAL DEPARTMENT OF INDIA , is it a legal or valid ID card as indian citizen ? Especially in domestic air travel in india ? Is it accepted by government of india and other government bodies ?

Postal Service in Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Will Canada Honor USPS postage stamps? Meaning if I am in Canada can I mail something to the US using US stamps?

Unwanted postal mail [ 2 Answers ]

Receiving a lot of sexual unwanted mail each day. Is there anyway to eliminate this?

Help me with a question about checks and postal service? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know can the united states postal service put SSDI checks in the post office box on weekends. The reason I'm asking I'm waiting on a backpayment check from ssdi and I know if the 3rd falls on Saturday or Sunday you will receive it on Friday. Is it like that with a backpayment...

View more questions Search