Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rabtab Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 06:01 PM
    I like this girl and I think she likes me but I am not sure
    I am close friends with her and she tells me everything. So once we were talking about a guy in our grade which she used to like and I told her not to and we had a moment when we were about to kiss but we both backed away. A few days after we were talking about how if we were having a kid the child will look so cute and then we had the same thing happen. Then week pass and she asked outed this guy that I hate and he said yes. So I want to know what was the whole point of she doing that when she was going to do this.
    cupcake obsesso Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Well if she has shared a few things with you and she's very open I'd say ask her out I'm sure she does like you she's just to shy to ask you need to step up and be brave the worst thing that can happen is she says no. Then just say OK whatever that's fine but lets still be friends. That way it's only awkward for a few seconds and walk away. I mean go for it. How old are you though? =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He acts like he likes me, but likes another girl too [ 12 Answers ]

Ok so there's this guy who I really like, and he works at the stable where I ride my horse. He talks to me on Facebook and used to say I'm hot, and call me babes. He even asked me to come to his football game once at my school. When we see each other in person though, he stares at the ground. He...

I'm a straight freshman girl that REALLY likes a Sophomore girl who's an open lesbian [ 3 Answers ]

I'm straight, well I think I am! Like, a few years back I was curious about whether I was Bisexual or not, and dated some chick who I was friend with. I broke up with her because I didn't feel any attraction and I put it to the thought that I'm not bi at all. But school started not to long ago,...

I like him, he likes another girl, but pretty sure he likes me too [ 28 Answers ]

I like this guy and he says he likes this other girl, but he never talks to her. I think he likes me because he always says he wants to make out with me and other stuff that I'm not going to share. He always asks who I like and stuff related to liking or kissing. He liked me all last year and I...

View more questions Search