Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stan9449 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 12:05 PM
    MOEN shower head and control valves
    I recently had the upstairs bathroom updated with new Moem controls and shower head. The shower head water does not have the same force as before. I removed the shower head and installed another shower head with the same results. I can see the water restrictor in the Moem shower head, my question is: When the plummer installed the new Hot and cold water Moem controls, does the water control valves have a water saving device to restrict the pressure of water to the shower head?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 11:02 AM
    If it was a positemp, yes. The ports are now smaller. A positemp turns on by turning from right to left.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Increasing the water flow of a Moen shower head [ 5 Answers ]

I have just installed new bathroom fixtures, Moen brand. I have tried to increase the pressure of the shower head. I have taken out the O ring in the top and I have unscrewed the face of the head. I have not been able to remove the head or remove the plastic in the neck. I don't want to break it...

Moen: water always coming from shower head when faucet is on. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed a moen l82839 shower/tub assembly. The problem I am having is that when I turn on the water, just to the tub, water comes from the shower head. The knob that turns on the shower head on the faucet is down, noting is leaking otherwise. I don't know what's wrong. Its like there...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Moen shower valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have no hot water coming out of my shower valve but the sink next to it is red hot. Can you please help my wife is going to kill me She needs hot water Thanks armand

Soldering a Moen shower valve [ 4 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum and have a question concerning the best way to solder a Moen model 62320 shower valve. Do I need to remove the cartridge? I was afraid it would get too hot and melt the o-rings. How do you know how long to heat the joint before you apply solder. It seems some of my joints are...

View more questions Search