Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cleo71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 04:04 PM
    My Haircut question! HELP FAST!

My name is Karen, and I wondered if a professional hairstylist could answer my question, please? A link is attached at the bottom with some photos, to help you answer my hair question better. Thanks! Keep Reading:

Please help me out, here! I'm having a horrible time trying to figure out what layers she has, if it was thinned, texturized, etc. (So - Basically: How to get my hair to look exactly like her's, or how to get a haircut like she has). Please give me a specific answer to my question (I cannot stress this enough), so I can finally (Maybe?) get my dream haircut that I've always wanted!

Please include what I need to tell my hairstylist to get hair like her's. I especially like her ponytail in one of the pictures (in the link)! It looks very layered, which I like! And also, in another attached picture it is a photo taken that shows the back of her hair. Is there anything I can tell my stylist to get the back of my hair to meet in the center of my back & gather up while looking very layered (like her's)? Thank you! Below you'll find a description of my hair. Also - Please tell me some good Beauty Salons, Barber Shops, or Spas in Missouri (Around the Columbia area, or maybe Jefferson City).

If you can (You do not have to) please include some good beauty products to get hair like her's, and maybe reduce some of the thickness in my hair. Lastly - Please tell me how to make my ends look more straight (Considering that I have naturally curly hair!) because when I wash & flat-iron my hair (Usually at night before I go to bed), and I wake up in the morning, the ends are all twisted & wavy, and not straight. I hate it!

Here is a full description of my hair, my haircut, texture, etc:
    - Naturally Curly Hair (As I've mentioned before)
    - Thinned Hair (I had very thick hair, and recently got it thinned.)
    - Layers (Starting around the chin/jawbone)
    - Texturized
    - Brunette (Colour)
    - Highlights (From the Sun; I've never had it dyed or coloured before.)
    - I usually flat-iron it.

- I use products such as:

1) Pantene "Frizzy to Smooth" Shampoo
    2) Pantene "Curls to Straight" Shampoo
    3) Renu Conditioner (In a Pump Bottle)
    4) Argan Oil (When I'm out of the shower or bathtub)
    5) Anti-Frizz Serum (From "Pantene; I usually use it when I'm finished flat-ironing my hair.)

I really hope that you can possibly help me out, and answer my questions. I'm very positive and know that she doesn't have a blunt cut! Please check out the link (with photos) at the top. I hope that you have time to look through them all. (Thank You so much!)

Thank You very much! If you need anymore details or photos, please let me know! I'll be happy to add it in my question for you; if it helps you answer my question better! :)

P.S - Please know that in some of the photos, there may be multiple girls. Know that the brunette girl is the one that I'm talking about. Some of you of the "Yahoo!" Community may know the girl in the photos! She is from the Teennick Series, "H2O: Just Add Water." The photos in the link are from that Series. Here's the link:

http://cleosertoristyle.webs.com/apps/ph…

(Copy & Paste the link into the Search Bar, if you can't just click on it)

Thanks Again! :) Please be VERY specific with your answer! If you are, It would be SO helpful! Really!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2012, 04:20 PM
    The link doesn't work at all, in any way. It is incomplete.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

May 10, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Ok, so I googled Cleo Sertori, if that is who the pictures were of.
    1-Her hair looks to be pretty straight, yours is curly
    2-It does appear to be in long layers.

You should find a picture or perhaps take your laptop with the photos on it when you go to get your hair cut.
    But remember, no 2 peoples hair is just alike and the same person who cut her hair could cut yours identical, but even they will not be able to guarantee that yours will look like hers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New haircut. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , Hope someone can help me with my qestion. I have had my hair cut short to about under my sholders , I have noticed that its flicks out and I want to know if anway knows any spray or solutions to try to keep the ends of my hair straight. :):):confused:

Why does my lawnmower race fast then slow then fast etc.. [ 1 Answers ]

It sounds like its revving itself up at the start line

The Haircut [ 4 Answers ]

One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week. "The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a...

Fauxhawk haircut [ 6 Answers ]

Should I get one... idk if I should I want one but don't know.. Any advice...

Haircut [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know if you knew how to explain a haircut. It's a long layered cut. It's the one you see that has been cut like the shape of the head at the back, but thinned out at the bottom, almost whispy. It is the newer way to cut long layers. And also what is your best advice for cutting a...

View more questions Search