Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gail1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 03:10 PM
    Will lortab show in a urine drug test?
    I took 1 lortab on Monday night at 8pm, which is the first one I have had in over a year.. The drug test was wed at 10am. Will it be positive? I am honestly upset, because I just got hired for a job after wating for them to respond to my application after 5 months. This job is eaxactly what my children and myself need. And I made a terrible mistake on Monday night when I tooki this lortab from one of my prescriptions(which is out of date). I was in somuch pain from my sciatic nerve after working for 13 hours and I took it so I could go to sleep and go to work on tues for 12 hrs. What am I going to do? Please help I have made myself sick... with worry
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Usually employment drug testing is very basic and checks only for illegal drugs. A basic 5 panel. If so, it will not detect Lortab (acetaminophen and hydrocodone) because that requires a different test.

Also hydrocodone is fast acting and one dose is probably going to be below level of detection even if tested for.
    gail1980 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 05:19 PM
    Thank you so much.. I feel so stupid. I work all the time and I make bad mistakes when I am tired... and I definitely am not a drug addict since there are 18 tablets out of 20 left and they are 6 months out of date. Thank you thank and thank u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can second hand cocaine smoke show up in a urine drug test [ 2 Answers ]

If you are around a person who smokes crack cocaine on a daily basis can you get it into your system? How long will show up in a urine drug test? I took a urine drug test, it showed up in my urine. I haven't used the drug myself in over 6 months. I have since then removed these people from my...

Question in difference of how Lortab and Percocet shows on urine test [ 3 Answers ]

I have been in pain management for over 5 years. I am prescribed to take Percocet 10/325 mg 5x/day, MS Contin 30mg 3x/day, Xanax .5 3x/day, Lexapro 20mg 1xdly and Ambien for sleep. A while back (couple of years) he switched me to Lortab 10 due to cost, but switched me right back to Percocet the...

Drug test - been taking Lortab - Thank you Dr.Bill, One more follow up [ 1 Answers ]

I the lortab is 10/500 and my test is a SAP 10-50/2000 GCMS Test - I just can't find if that type of test would test for hydrocodone, again I have seen yes and no listed. Thank you for your feedback I have seen everything on the web from 3 days to a month.. Considering I am a bigger build guy I...

Drug test - been taking Lortab [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone provide expert advice on how long it would take for me to get a clear UA drug test (GCMS)? I have been taking 4 Lortab per day for quite a while. Thanks!

Prescribed Lortab 7.5 but having an airline dot/faa drug test? [ 1 Answers ]

I am scheduled to have lapriscopic surgery to repair a hiatal hernia and prevent acid reflux. The doctor has presribed lortab 7.5 for post op pain. I am in the process of changing jobs from one airline to another airline. The new airline I will be working for is going to be sending me for a...

View more questions Search