Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leroy47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Bryatn 373LAV Furnace Totaline P/N 0441 Thermostat
    I have a Bryant 373LAV Furnace controlled by Totaline Thermostat p/n 0441. The system work fine but the blower fan comes on AUTOMATICALLY from time to time even with the Totaline Thermostat set of OFF. How do I program the blower to STOP turning on Automatically?
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2012, 06:27 PM
    The unit will run the blower if you have a problem on the low voltage side of the system----- , loss of 24volt power from the transformer due to open limit switches, a faulty condensate pump or freeze stat on the evaporator coil. Count the blinks of the light on the control board, while looking through the small glass window on the blower door, It will give the code to what is wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totaline Thermostat screen is blank [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Totaline P374-1000 thermostat. The screen went blank so I replaced it with a brand new one. I actually have two units one upstairs and one downstairs (the upstairs one was blank). After replacing upstairs unit screen was still blank, all breakers have been checked and reset. The...

How to wire a totaline thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to replace an old Totaline thermostat with a newer, more sophisticated model, like P374-1700. Can I use the same base from the old one? Must I do any rewiring for the new thermostat?

Bryant furnace 373lav [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace stop blowing hot air. Checked filter and is dirty and replaced it but burner flames won't ignite any longer. Any advise? It went to 3 series of ignition cycle but still fail to ignite.

Why won't my Totaline thermostat work? [ 1 Answers ]

Moved into a new house with Totaline thermostat/heat pump system. No literature that I can find. Have temp set for 75 on 2 thermostats in the house but won't heat above 70. What am I doing wrong or do I have a major problem with my system or could it just be the thermostat? This is a brand new...

Totaline P474-1100REC Thermostat [ 12 Answers ]

I recently purchased a wireless programmable digital thermostat. The thermostat I used to have is a Braeburn Model 1000, which can be seen here: http://www.braeburnonline.com/model1000.html The thermostat I am attempting to install has the installation manual listed online and can be seen here:...

View more questions Search