Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tchute Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 11:50 AM
    1990 Honda Civic Ex Ignition Module Location
    I'm trying to find mine as I think it's causeing my problems but I'm unable to locate it. Anyone know how to find it.

Thanks
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2007, 02:12 PM
    This should answer all of your questions:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post265896

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where Is Ignition Module 1992 Honda Accord Ex [ 12 Answers ]

My Car Won't Start And I'm Not Getting Any Spark From The Coil, So I Replaced The Coil To No Avail. I Guess The Next Thing Is The Ignition Module.. can Anyone Please Tell Me Where It Is Located... thanks

1992 ignition module location [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the location of the ignition module on a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am, 4 cylinder (2.3 liter)?

1990 honda civic [ 2 Answers ]

My 1990 honda civic with 306000 miles runs good most of the time. Sometimes while I am driving it the car will just qiut and the check engine light will come on. I looked under the carpet on the passenger side and saw a red light blink 15&16 times. What is going on? Sometimes it will start right...

1990 Honda Civic Overheats [ 9 Answers ]

I have a problem and I cannot seem to find the solution. I have a 1990 Honda Civic with a 1989 Acura Integra Engine Swap in it, and it overheats. I replaced the thermostat a few weeks - a month ago and replaced coolant. I get heat from the heater in the car. The car will overheat after about 5-10...

1990 Honda Civic DX [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my problem: My engine starts and idles fine. Under acceleration it accelerates up to about 2500 rpm, then the ignition cuts off. When you shift gears you can run it back up to about 2500 rpm again, then it cuts out again. This occurs through all the gears. The check engine light stays on...

View more questions Search