Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MegaMadison001 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 11:19 AM
    I need someone to understand me
    Ha guys I had a bit of friend trouble I need help it like got really bad I now still at school and the teachers not helping they trying to get us back together we broke up because she was controlling my life and like keep braking lying to get me in trouble I had non of it so I pouch her and now I have to go to detention every day in-till the end of this year sh started it please please help please understand I need advice she fretted me though grrrrrrr I hate her
    mino_slope Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

May 10, 2012, 01:23 PM
    No Details at all...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Don't understand what they want me to do [ 6 Answers ]

The next two questions concern the physical situation shown below. Two balls are are released from a table top of height H = 3m at the same time. The green ball is given an initial velocity v0 = 8 m/s in the downward direction, while the red ball is given an initial velocity v0 = 8 m/s in the...

I don't understand [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and my ex boyfriend was 17. We were together for 3 months. I ended up sleeping with him. The best part about it was that he would hold me afterwards and we wouldn't just use each other for that pleasure. I talked to my parents about getting on birthcontrol because we had 2 scares...

I don't understand, at all. [ 4 Answers ]

How come, my ex can move on with another girl, be quote "in love" and yet, I can't find a guy I want to spend my time with. It was so easy for him. He went on a few dates, found a girl. Me.. I've been on LOTS of dates, and none of these guys are meeting my standards. I think I set them too...

Trying to understand you.S. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm reading on CNN about Obama versus Clinton campaign fights. I'm trying to be more involved in U.S. politics but I'm going to honestly say that I've never been an active political player. I'm wondering if you guys could point me to a reliable website that would explain to me...

I don't understand anything [ 3 Answers ]

My father died in 2001 and when passed a away I wanted to die myself. So now its been years since he passed away. I still miss him. I still cry wheni think about him or when people are talking about him. Is there something wrong with me? Does the feeling go away if you wanted to die? What can I do...

View more questions Search