Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love is at hart Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:04 AM
    My friend wants to go into foster care. How can I help?
    My mate has the same problem and she's finding it very hard to cope. She also wants to go into care. She has asked me for help as I'm her closest friend, she also suffers from deppretion and emotions I might take her to our school counselor but I'm not sure can someone help us please xx
    love is at hart Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 10:13 AM
    My friend want to go into care and has as me for help what to I do
    We are both 13 years old, and she suffers from deppretion and emotion she was in care until she was 6 months old. Then she got adotped and she still lives with them now. But she wants to leve she don't like where she is or what is happening at home (non of her family get along with her) or at school (as were starting gcse's ) its all too much for her and she needs my help. Can anyone give us some addvice please xx
    sally123 mally Posts: 1, Reputation: -1

Jul 2, 2012, 05:36 AM
    You could call childline or look up foster homes on Google then email them about your friend then they could help or even take her into there care until she's 18 or you could even let her stay at your place until she sorts herself out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care help! [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 15.My dad flips out & breaks things all the time. He kicks me out and scares the piss out of me. When my mom isn't home and he is doing something, if I don't find it he hurts me, not seriously hurt though. My mom hits me everyday and verbally abusses me everyday. My 17 year old sister beats me...

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

Foster care [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old female. I live in gettysburg Pennsylvania and I have a son. I am currently in foster care with adams county children and youth. Every situation that I try to fix is resulted in being threatened to be separated from my son. I was wondering if I got married if I would be considered...

My nephews are in foster care and I want to care for them myself. [ 5 Answers ]

My nephews are in foster care and their mam,my sister has recently died.my mam has recently been denied kinship of the children,and I'm putting myself forward to care for them.what are my chances against social services.

Foster care [ 1 Answers ]

I hate my life at home so much, today my mum even told me she wants me out her life. So I want to take action and become fostered, but I don't know where to start?! Pleasee help mee!!

View more questions Search