Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeeeeeeeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 09:31 AM
    Am taking in five nephews (UK) and need advice
    I have 5 nephews who have been taken in to care 2 months ago now I got phone call saying I can have the children they are coming to assess me and my husband I have 2 bedrooms can I get help ask help from councill if they give me a 4 bedroom house and then I can look after children what help can I receive I don't want children separated because the children have always been together please advise me thanks
    reeeeeeeeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 09:32 AM
    Children are from Manchester and I am from Yorkshire

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice taking care of a 4-week-old Pitbull [ 6 Answers ]

To day we got a 4 week old pit. The mother of the litter turned on her puppies. We really love her, and I want to make sure I can take care of her right. Can anyone help me

Need advice regarding taking in sister's unwanted baby [ 3 Answers ]

Just found out on the 7th of Feb. My sister gave birth to a baby on Nov. 6, 2011. She left the baby at the hospital and never returned. The child is in DHS custody they are the ones whom contacted my older sister on Feb.3rd and informed us of the child. I have spoken to DHS and they said they...

Need advice about taking birth control pills [ 2 Answers ]

I have not had a peroind for four months. Today I went to a place called family planning and had a pap done. The nurse practitioner says I'm not pregnant and gave me oral contraceptives. For some reason I'm afriad of the chance that I am pregnant and don't know what to do about taking the...

Would like advice on adopting nephews in Riverside, CA please help [ 27 Answers ]

My Father lives in Riverside California and currently has guardianship through probate of my two nephews (4 and 5) because my sister has abandoned her children. She has not been heard from in over a year and does not provide any financial assistance. Much of this is due to her long history of...

Advice for what an aunt could do to keep nephews safe [ 5 Answers ]

Sister has moved her 2 boys from state to state. She has had 8 yr old in 3 dif 2nd grades. She has warrants out for her and can't get a place to live so she is staying in hotels. She has battery charges and on probation in Illinois and let the boys come to I'll to visit and now it time for them to...

View more questions Search