Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lesliemg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 07:29 AM
    Congress reform act of 2011
    What was the role of the president as originally established by the founding fathers
    ?

Check out some similar questions!

Proposed Congressional Reform Act of 2012 [ 24 Answers ]

Congressional Reform Act of 2012 1. Term Limits: 12 years only, one of the possible options below. A. Two Six year Senate terms B. Six Two year House terms C. One Six year Senate term and three Two Year House terms Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding...

I came to US Sep 2011 with H1B & my wife joined me in Oct 2011.what status? [ 3 Answers ]

I came to US Sep 2011 with H1B & my wife joined me in Oct 2011 with H4.what taxable married status? Do I am eligible to file as married jointly. This is my first time w2-file ?

My stay in US for 2011 is less than 2months. Will my 2011 tax get refunded? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I came to US on Nov 9 2011 on L1 Visa together with my wife(L2). Both of us got SSN. As my stay in 2011 is less than 2months. Will my Tax for 2011 get refunded? I am going to stay whole 2012 here. Appreciate if someone can advise me. Thanks. Cheers, Ganesh

Can I claim my son who will be coming to US in 2011 on my J1 2011 tax return, [ 1 Answers ]

I came to US in dec 2010 at that time my son had J2 visa but he was in India. He is coming in June 2011, can I claim him as my dependent in 2011 tax fillings.

. If there is collision between the president and Congress, can Congress restrain the [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help on this topic? I have to find all the information I can on this, so I can write a 2 to 4 page essay about. Thanks!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.