Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLMorgan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 07:25 AM
    Panasonic TV problems sound but no picture
    When I turn on the TV the picture comes on then after a few seconds the screen goes black, what does this mean and how do I fix it? I still get sound and when the picture is on (for those few seconds) it is still good quality.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 21, 2012, 04:23 AM
    What device do you use for playing the video? PC / DVD player?

Shut everything down and take all cables out of the TV.
    Switch the TV on and try to access the normal TV Menu. If you are able to do this then the chances are the cables are wrong or the TV settings have to be changed.

Try other playback devices, if they do the same then the chances are that your TV is faulty.

Hope this helps
    Grant
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2012, 06:43 AM
    Model number of the TV? And as Grant asked, are you able to pull up the TV menu?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic TH-42 PX75U plasma no picture only sound. [ 4 Answers ]

Was told that it may be the A board that went bad or it could also be the D board. Can anyone help and also give me some pointers on how to change these boards out and is it difficult?

Panasonic TV - with no picture but only sound [ 2 Answers ]

I bought my TV 6 years ago. It was working fine. All of a sudden last week, only sound comes and no picture. At times when I switch off and turn it on, I'm getting picture for 10 minutes and it vanishes. Can you please help.

Panasonic RCA TV has no picture, sound OK. [ 0 Answers ]

My 8 year old 48" Panasonic projection TV is dead. I have sound, but no picture, Just faint a band of red, blue, and green squiggly lines in the middle. The model is PT-47WX53G. As I understood it is the capasitor or IC that controls horizontal output but I cannot find it. Can you tell me exactly...

View more questions Search