Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acidman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 06:51 AM
    1993 honda civic engine light codes
    I have a 1993 Honda civic 1.4 and the engine light comes on from time to time but as soon as the car is switched of and re-started it stays of does any one have any ideas it has only started to happen in the last few weeks and the other day the car died and it took over 5 minutes before it would re-start

I would be very thankful to anyone that could give me a few ideas as I'm used to working with cars but this one has me stumped

Thanks tony
    pinedajr01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2012, 09:39 PM
    1993 honda civic check engine code 34 and code 44 what do they mean

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 honda civic dx check engine light and error codes [ 12 Answers ]

Hi. I have a 90 Civic DX with 152K miles. The Check Engine Light now comes like clockwork after driving 6 or 7 miles. This has been happening for about a week so I took it to a mechanic yesterday. I could tell he wasn't real familiar with working on a car so old. He then pulled up the carpet on the...

1994 Civic Check Engine Light Codes [ 3 Answers ]

My check engine light (CEL) was on and I pulled the code. Does anyone know what code 22 represents?

1993 Honda Del Sol check engine light code 43, what causes this? [ 2 Answers ]

Can a MAF or a MAP cause the check engine code 43 on a 1993 Honda Del Sol SI?

93 Civic EX 4dr Check Engine Light, no codes, overheating [ 7 Answers ]

I own a 93 civic ex 4dr (all stock) and have had a check engine light problem with my vehicle ever since I got it back from the mechanic. The original problem was the main relay which I had figured and resoldered but the other problem behind it was the black/yellow cable going from the main relay...

92-2000 honda civic engine I.D codes and hp [ 0 Answers ]

Many people have asked me what engine they have in there car.so this might help These are U.S. only 92-95 civic EX/SI D16Z6 1.6 16VSOHC VTEC PGM-FI 1590 125hp@6600rpm 106tq@5200rpm Dx /lx D15B7 1.5 16VSOHC PGM-FI 1493...

View more questions Search