Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathymarshall17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2012, 05:41 AM
    How to go from dyed black hair to golden blonde?
    this what has happened so far well I have previously dyed my hair black for a while now.. recently I just let my natural hair grow out, because it would some what match my original natural hair color. So one day I decided that I was tired of black hair so I wanted to experiment on bleaching my hair.. not realizing when I bleach it, that my natural hair was growing out I bleach it and my results came out uneven, the top came out nice and yellow and the bottom half came out like a strawberry reddish blonde.. so I freak out and went "back to black".. so now I done quite a few research on how to properly dye from black to blonde.. and I found a product that will completely remove all the black hair dye from my hair... but not the bleach.. so I want to know what can I do after the black is done and I still have uneven hair tones... but the thing is I want to know what would happen if I attempt to do this what would go wrong?. before I actually try to see this through.. I would really appreciate any advise given to me! Thank you :)

Check out some similar questions!

My hair was dyed black and I'm a natural blonde and want to go back blonde [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was blonde to start then I dyed it black and now I want to go bck blonde will it be OK to go back to blonde

Just dyed my hair black, I want blonde lowlights will it damage my hair in any way? [ 0 Answers ]

It's been 5 days since I dyed all my hair a bright black using L'oreal Feria hair dye. My natural hair IS black, but this bright black is extremely dark it sometimes looks alienish, haha. I want to get blonde & Burgundy lowlights using L'oreal Feria Extra Bleach Blonde and L'oreal Feria Deep...

Natural Blonde hair dyed BLACK.want blonde back [ 22 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black and it looks horrible. I have natural blonde hair and I really want it back... can I just buy a box of the same colour as my natural hair and dye it back? Any suggestions?:confused:

Dyed my Blonde hair black. Want to go back [ 1 Answers ]

My son died his hair black in Oct. Now his role in the musical requires blond hair. His director says this should be no problem, but our hairdresser says it is a 2 to 3 step process and very difficult and damaging to his hair (also expensive). Does anyone have any information on this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.