Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hsm01 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 09:52 PM
    Neoprosone Soap?
    Has anyone used Neoprosone Soap? I just bought it today and I heard that Neoprosone is one of the fastest working lighteners. I bought the soap, not the gel though. But has anyone tried the soap and does it work just as fast as the gel? There are parts of my body that are darker than the rest and I want to even it out as well as get rid of dark spots. ANYTHING better you've tried that you could recommend I could use? I hear Bioclair, African Cream Gel, and Fair & White are good too. Has anyone used these over a period and gotten great results?

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

My Moen soap dispenser doesn't pump soap. Is there a seal inside? [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved into this house, so I don't know if it was taken apart previously.

I'm using neoprosone and maxi tone whitening soap on my body [ 14 Answers ]

Im aware that neoprosone may have some steroids in it. So please don't post info regarding that. Skin lightening has risks that Im willing to take. I have used a higher level of hqbefore with great results but wasn't able to maintain it. It was too expensive.I plan on using neoprosone short term to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.