Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randygk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2012, 07:00 PM
    Trane XE80 w/White Rodgers 50A50-473 will not start a/c
    Hello I have a Trane XE 80 with A White Rodgers 50A50-473 Control board my AC compressor and Fan will not start when I lower the temperature on my thermostat in the cool mode. I have checked my fuses and circuit breaker for the compressor all are good. Any ideas what may be happening?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a wiring diagram for White Rodgers 50A50-241 [ 1 Answers ]

I nedd to find a web site that I can download a wiring diagram for a York AC & heating unit with a White Rodgers 50A50-241 Thanks, Paul:rolleyes:

White rodgers 50a50 indicator light unlit [ 14 Answers ]

My furnace was working fine until an event. The event was that the thermostat got switched from heat to cool on an unusually warm Easter day. Problem was that I had a trap over the air conditioner to keep critters and debri out. I estimate the a/c was on for 10 minutes. When I saw the tarp...

White Rodgers model 50a50-288 3A fuse location? [ 1 Answers ]

White Rodgers model 50A50-288 low voltage fuse location

White Rodgers 50A50 - 241 [ 1 Answers ]

My heater isn't blowing warm air. It doesn't appear to be igniting. What is the normal voltage output of the igniter wire?

White-Rodgers 50A50 -288 Wiring [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white-rodgers controller for my furnace/airconditioner, it has a white-rodgers mercury thermostat. Is there a wiring diagram I can follow to re-connect the thermostat? Does it also show where to terminate the coil wires for my condenser? Thank you Todd

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.