Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Cannot redirect water from tub to shower in Bathroom tub water fixrure
    I have a Mohen bathtub fixture. When pulling the stem on the spout to change from bathtub to shower, water does redirect to the shower head but continues to flow from the tubspout. I have removed the spout and the shower head and the water flows properly (from both) Could someone please advise me where the problem lies and what is needed to correct it?

Many thanks
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2007, 10:50 AM
    Replace the spout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slow shower/tub hot water [ 5 Answers ]

Let me say first off, this BBS is great! The questions are very typical, and the answers are polite and helpful. On to my problem. The hot water pressure/flow at our tub/shower is lower than I think it ought to be. It started as almost a trickle, and is now better (thanks to this BBS), but is...

No water to shower/tub [ 2 Answers ]

Water shut off to shower in the middle of taking a shower, but toilet and two other sinks in same bathroom have water, what gives?

Water comes out into tub, but not the shower [ 2 Answers ]

Evening Everyone I hope I am asking this question in the right place. Tonight, my husband took a shower and had no problems. When I went to use the shower myself, I ran the water and turned the shower diverter so that the water would come out of the shower head. At first, the water came out fine,...

Limited hot water to tub/shower [ 1 Answers ]

I am ble to take an "OK" shower but when I want to take a bath I can hardly get enough hot wter to take a bath. Is there a way that I can flush out the pipes from hot wter heater to the shower? I have old iron pipes.

Water out of shower head when filling tub [ 3 Answers ]

We're in the process of renovating a bathroom and things are pretty close to being done, but we've noticed that that water comes out of the shower head when the tub is being filled. The set up is pretty simple... It starts with a thermostatic shower body (all fixtures by Paini - www.paini.it). The...

View more questions Search