Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 9, 2012, 03:23 PM
    The AMHD blog
    I'm the "talent scout" and editor for the site blog and want to jazz it up now that people are beginning to notice it and contribute to it.

Do you have any ideas for future topics to be written about by one or more members?

Do you have any other thoughts about the blog itself?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 9, 2012, 04:33 PM
    A special series for Mother's Day is being posted. The first essay just hit the blog.
    Doolor Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Jun 29, 2012, 02:59 PM
    You have hit the mark. In it something is and it is good idea. I support you.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 03:02 PM
    The Blog is being moved from WordPress onto the AMHD platform. I'm still looking for ideas on interesting things our members could write about. Careers? Observations and celebrations specific to various cultures?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 2, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Is there a subject that could collectively contribute to the world of viewers? Facebook I heard on TV recently started an organ donor function (although I've seen nothing since; maybe I didn't look hard enough after the first day). AMHD isn't a social network, although it often ends up being so as regular responders tend to get to know each other, but organ donations aren't really a social event either.
    Regular blog ideas might be legal battles we have fought and won, favorite car stories, favorite movies and why, even some touchy subjects like abortion, right to die, welfare, who pays for health care.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 5, 2012, 03:55 PM
    New post was just added. Am adding photos now (thanks to Curlyben).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concerning of my blog [ 1 Answers ]

I try to delete posts from blogspot but I can't delete more than one post each time so it takes along time as we delete one by one I ask if there is a solution to delete more than one post at the same time. Please help me as I want to renew ny blog content by delete old posts and replace them by...

View more questions Search